With three new I/O modules in its X20 series, B&R makes control cabinet monitoring easier than ever. All three modules measure temperature and humidity in the control cabinet and log how much time the values spend within defined ranges. This allows critical environmental conditions to be evaluated later on. The modules also log operating hours and power cycles internally.
Save recipes permanently
The X20CMR010 and X20CMR111 are also equipped with 512 kB of non-volatile user memory. The memory functions without a battery and is therefore maintenance free. It can be used to store recipes and other data. The data will remain in the system even if the controller needs to be replaced.
Integrated Technology Guarding
Two of the new I/O modules provide Technology Guarding functionality and can be used to manage software licenses. This is especially helpful if there is no USB port available for dongles or if the port can't be used due to security concerns.
B&R Automation- Via Sirtori, 13/C20017 Passirana Di Rho (MI)
Tel. +39 029320581 - Fax: +39 029320581
Latest from Food Executive
- BBM: the flexibility is the strong point
- Beef peptides block bitter tastes
- Regulation EU 2018/960 as regards maximum residue levels for pesticides in food
- Beneficial effects of white wine polyphenols-enriched diet on Alzheimer's disease-like pathology
- BrauBeviale 2018: inspiration for the beverage industry
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.