Commission Implementing Regulation EU 2018/775 of 28 May 2018 laying down rules for the application of Article 26(3) of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the provision of food information to consumers, as regards the rules for indicating the country of origin or place of provenance of the primary ingredient of a foodText with EEA relevance.
Latest from Food Executive
- The June issue of "Industrie Alimentari" is now available
- Air International: air control in mills 4.0
- Regulation EU 2018/831 on plastic materials to come into contact with food
- The June issue of “Tecnica Molitoria” is now available
- Whey protein supplements and exercise help women improve body composition
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.