IM.AG.IN. solutions S.r.l. - BONFANTI essiccatoi - inform you that, thanks to its continuing commitment to research into new technologies for new markets, it has achieved safety in continuous operational safety of our dryers, even at extremely low temperatures.
Thanks to the double-chamber of insulation system which ensures significantly greater heat insulation, the company is able to guarantee the correct continuous operation even at temperatures as low as -25°C. In fact, all the parts of the dryer are always kept at temperatures above zero, thus avoiding differences in temperatures and drying capacity, or the more serious problem of ice inside the drying tower, even when there is strong wind. Moreover, thanks to this construction technique and to the resulting heat recovery, consumption remains at acceptable levels and the dryer is able to maintain cereal production even in these extreme working conditions.
(Bonfanti IM.AG.IN. solutions - Via Roma, 67 - 24030 Medolago - BG – Italy – Tel. +39 035902103 - www.bonfanti.eu)
Latest from Food Executive
- LBG Sicilia: hi-tech and nature in the production of functional ingredients and stabilizing systems
- Evaluation of acrylamide reduction potential of L-asparaginase in starchy products
- Foodservice cup sales to reach $5.4 billion in 2021 in USA
- Research could strip wine of sulfites
- ACOPOStrak, the missing element for the factory digitalization
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.