The first year issue of TECNICA MOLITORIA is now available with a paper on separate durum wheat storage: a tool to improve the quality of Italian production. A further paper introduces the model developed by Prometeo of an einkorn and emmer production chain in Italy.
Among the news in the departments: report of the 11th Aistec Congress on cereals for a high-quality agri-food system, of the 10th Symposium on food industry pest control, and of the Powtech exhibition on granular and powder processing - Acquaculture trends in Sicily and Italian and European forecasts - Applied researches on feeds and pasta - Italy in the top-ten ranking of the world Food Sustainability Index - Upcoming exhibitions and meetings, and so on.
Latest from Food Executive
- LBG Sicilia: hi-tech and nature in the production of functional ingredients and stabilizing systems
- Evaluation of acrylamide reduction potential of L-asparaginase in starchy products
- Foodservice cup sales to reach $5.4 billion in 2021 in USA
- Research could strip wine of sulfites
- ACOPOStrak, the missing element for the factory digitalization
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.