Welcome to a new year of “Industrie Alimentari”, made of technical-scientific and applied researches, reports from the world, and market analysis.
In this issue we publish an overview of the new support tools for fraud evaluation in the Italian agrifood system, and a presentation of a rapid HPLC method for the determination of organic acids in European plaice.
We present a snapshot of the Italian agro-food sector: one of the prides of the quality made in Italy, a chain of records, with a biological cultivation at the top of the world classification.
Packaging is the protagonist, as proved by the conferences in which we recently participated, and studies and researches. We are moving towards the circular bio-economy, packaging is "active", it interacts with food and becomes appealing and functional for the e-commerce.
Food safety, first of all. So we analyze the increase in product rebukes and prevention tools.
Furthermore, we publish the report of GulFood Manufacturing in Dubai and the 2017 Food Sustainability Index. As usual, we review machines and accessories, packaging, products, hygiene solutions, marketing studies, news from the world, new books and the upcoming events for the sector.
Latest from Food Executive
- LBG Sicilia: hi-tech and nature in the production of functional ingredients and stabilizing systems
- Evaluation of acrylamide reduction potential of L-asparaginase in starchy products
- Foodservice cup sales to reach $5.4 billion in 2021 in USA
- Research could strip wine of sulfites
- ACOPOStrak, the missing element for the factory digitalization
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.