In this issue the researches analyse the influence of conventional and biodynamic winemaking processon the characteristics of wines from Sangiovese grapes.
We publish the reports of the AnugaFoodTecin Colonia and Vinitalyin Verona, featuring the main topics of the resources’ efficient usein the sector and new technologies and ancillary.
The special sustainability is dedicated to the life-cycle of a self-cooling can.
As usual, we review process technologies, automation and hygiene solutions, machines, inspection and sustainability systems, containers and caps, products, marketing updates, and news from the world.
Our editorial staff also suggests you new books and the upcoming events for the wine sector.
Latest from Food Executive
- The June issue of "Industrie Alimentari" is now available
- Air International: air control in mills 4.0
- Regulation EU 2018/831 on plastic materials to come into contact with food
- The June issue of “Tecnica Molitoria” is now available
- Whey protein supplements and exercise help women improve body composition
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.